Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Yoga Pants- As Contraversial as Skinny-Jeaned Christians

Anyone who has traveled outside in the previous years should know of the dreadful future that waits before us, the real 2012, the inescapable Armageddon: The Rise of the Sluts.
Ah yes, everyone, the reign of such is fast-approaching, and at the top of their list? Yoga pants.
Yes, that's right. Yoga pants.
Now, let my back myself up by saying I do indulge myself in the joys of yoga from time to time, and for the frequent yoga-er, such articles are a staple in your workout wardrobe.
However, the privilege of such polyester-spandex blends has been harshly abused by those wishing to showcase their asses.
Now, don't get me wrong, as a sexual human being, I do have urges to show the world my treasures, but I would rather do it in a pair of skinny jeans with correct pocket placement.
And I'm not saying that showing off what you've got is wrong at all, it's just that, in any case, this is just wrong.




How do you like them apples, Dickens?

Bazinga

-Emily Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by Amelie Ann Darcy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.