Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Excitement of a First Blog

Hello, fellow bloggers. Upon the creation of my new muse, I soon began to realize that my life and thoughts, in fact, are not the most astonishing of those in the world, and by talking only about myself, I would in fact be boring most of the population who reads me, or thinks about reading me, but then casually casts off the idea in a flurry to rid their lives of the unnecessary. I have been told I write like Dickens. Probably because I"m so fucking wordy all the time. So, if you like Dickens, read this blog. Or, perhaps, if you hate Dickens, read this blog to show that there is someone out there who can write like him, and there, and the concept of being payed by the word (however false it may be; he was payed per installment), is sheer stupidity. Or, perhaps if you are Dickens you should read this blog, because I referenced you.
That's right, Dickens, feel special.

Bazinga.

-Emily Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by Amelie Ann Darcy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.