Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Objective

So, I have been contemplating about how to make my blog more attractive in the material that I post. I have decided that I should determine my purpose for the blog. As you can see, I have changed the title to The Ambiguity Project, mostly because this blog is just a mash-up of all things interesting, not so much based on a singular purpose or idea. Fellow bloggers, I simply wish to use this blog as a tool to navigate my life, and perhaps as a less intrusive social network. I hope I entertain you all. At least to some degree.

-Emily Ann

PS -- Dickens, I just finished A Tale of Two Cities.

Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by Amelie Ann Darcy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.